Furnished room in beautiful, newly renovated 100sqm apartment in beautiful Friedrichshain (D/ENG)
Kaltmiete zzgl. NK
* Text auf englisch, aber schreib gern auf deutsch*.
I am renting out a room in my apartment in beautiful Friedrichshain.
- Either for long-tern or limited to 2 months
- The room itself is rather small but the apartment is huge, freshly renovated and newly and fully furnished
- It features a huge and all new co-living room with an integrated kitchen (40m2), which is great for relaxing, cooking, dinner etc.
- The room itself is furnished with a bed and a wardrobe
- Great for silent nights, since the whole flat is facing the backyard (maybe somewhat more challenging for those who'd like to sleep till noon, cause there is an elementary school next door ;))
- The neighbors are great and in general very helpful which greatly adds to the atmosphere in the house
- Price includes all costs, incl. internet, electricity, Netflix, and, if you're interested, there's also a spare bike
- The flat is a non-smoking flat
The flat is located in quiet and relaxed Finowstraße.
In walking distance, you’ll have loads of great restaurants and bars. Boxhagener Platz is only a 10min walk away and a great place to spend a Saturday or Sunday with great breakfast and weekly markets. Furthermore, you'll be only a 10 min bike ride away from what is arguably Berlin's most beautiful inner city place at the river Spree: Rummelsburger Bucht (great for running, relaxing, and even sailing)
Several supermarkets are just around the corner.
In terms of public transport: Samariterstraße (U5), Frankfurter Allee (S-41/42, Ringbahn), and the M13-Tram are just a short walk away.
And finally, some words about myself: Laid back guy (37) from the North of Germany. Traveled a lot in recent years and recently came back to Berlin after 1 year in Istanbul and 3 years in Switzerland. Spent 6'ish years abroad in total.
I’m working from outside of Berlin quite often, so might be gone for several days in a row at times. Due to busy weeks, I spend most weekend time with sports, friends and relaxing. Not so much into clubbing anymore.
SicherheitshinweisÜberall auf der Welt gibt es Betrüger — leider auch im Internet!
Daher ist es sehr wichtig, dass Ihr unsere Sicherheitstipps beachtet.
Bitte meldet uns Verstöße oder verdächtige Anzeigen, damit wir zum Schutz aller Nutzer entsprechend reagieren können.